Spam email is electronic messages sent to another email that contains a different link but not all. some of it is the messages advertisement. This type of email sent to a recipient using Gmail enters is indicated as spam in the spam message. It can be in the form of advert or any other form. People sending spam messages are known to be spammers. Though it was legalized in the United States in the year 2003. It has been one of the biggest risks in the world. It has been another way to spread the malware virus. A lot of people and company have to spend a lot of time and money to control it. ti purpose is to attack your privacy and your bank account.
What is Spam
spam is a group of irrelevant mail sent to a recipient over the internet with the use of an electronic mail.
Spam email can be controlled. Most of the email provider as created a feature for their subscribe users to control it easily.
Tips on How to Control Spam Email Online
Gmail.com has a feature name spam where all spam messages are stored. It also contains messages from recipient you have blocked or filtered.
- Go to gmail.com or any other email you are subscribed to.
- Go to spam. Spam is usually located on the left hand side. You will see a list of emails that could harm you.
- Then deleted all the deleted the entire spam email messages online.
Tips on to Block Spam Email on Gmail.com
Blocking or filtering spam email can be done from your settings. Follow the steps below to accomplish this. This can be done with your mobile device or pc.
- Got to gmail.com on your mobile device or pc.
- Then go to settings.
- Once you are in settings.
- Under settings, click on filters and blocked addresses.
- You can filter and block all your spam email and messages.
Spam email can as well be controlled on yahoo.com, Hotmail and the rest.