Creating a facebook account gives a user access to login to facebook.com and allow users use it features to communicate with friends and family. With this platform, a user can chat, comment, upload media files such as video and photos.
Creating a new account grant users access into facebook.com social platform. This platform is free for all users. Users gain access to facebook through their login details by entering their username and password. Before we get started on how to create a facebook account, note that you must be 13 years and above.
Now, let begin on how to create a new account on this wonderful platform. For those who are not familiar with this platform and wants to create an account and relate with his friend on the facebook platform, below is a list of steps to a create a new facebook account.
Users can create an account on a connected Smartphone device or PC.
How to Create Facebook Account | Facebook Sign-up
- Open your browser, enter www.facebook.com in your browser.
- When the page opens, you will see facebook sign up the form below facebook login.
- Enter your personal details. Enter your name “first and last name”, mobile number or email address.
- Then enter your password.
- Fill in your birthday, your gender.
- Click on the sign-up icon below to create your new account.
Once your facebook sign up is successful, you can log in to your account with your account details anytime. Now let talk about how users can log in to their facebook account. A user can log into their account to the facebook account login portal. Users can login with the information he or she provided during facebook account creation. To login to your account, check below the easy steps below.
Facebook login platform allow a registered user access he or her facebook account by entering the facebook login details such as username and password in the empty boxes located at the top of facebook.com home page.
Facebook Account Login Security Tips
Before you, login, check to see that no one else is logged in if you are on a public PC. Facebook account login is actually a way of keeping out intruders from breaking into your privacy. Close out the person’s account click on the icon at the top right corner of your PC and choose logout .
Do not agree with the remember password that pops out on your browser on the public system. Log out of the system when you are done using facebook. Another way a user keeps he or her facebook account safe is by logging out of his email account. Do not tell anyone your password.
Facebook Account Login
- Go to www.facebook.com in your browser and click on enter. Then wait for the home page to open.
- Once the home page opens, at the top of your click inside the first empty space to enter your username and password.
- Then click on the blue icon that says login.
Once your account is successful, you can set your facebook account profile by uploading your photo and start adding people you know, commenting and chatting with friends.